For November we will be shaking things up a little bit. Please see the change in the physical location and the main topic. We will be travelling to Ikuw Solutions on Third to attend an introductory course in agile project management training and learn how about how folks can progress in this education path if they are interested. Details will firm up as we get closer to this event in November.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR NOV 2015:
• The branch meeting will start promptly at 6pm.
• Kick Off – TBD
• Main Topic – Kevin McMannus from Ikuw Solutions here in Missoula, MT has offered to volunteer his expertise to the group and provide some Agile project management training. This is an incredible opportunity to network with one of our community leaders in software and agile development training.
• Project Spotlight – Dusty St. John
• Meetings are always round table. General discussion and questions are always encouraged.
• It will be a good opportunity to meet other folks in Missoula practicing Project Management.
• Water, Soda and Food will be provided for folks who don’t have a chance to eat before coming over.
MEETING TIME: November, 17th (6:00 PM to 7:30PM)
PHYSICAL LOCATION: Ikuw Solutions – 2445 S 3rd Street W Suite B
• There should be plenty of parking spaces available.
• Location is very close to the intersection of 3rd and Reserve near Gilley’s.
• Josh Pearson (Host) cell phone: 406-531-8392.
—GoToMeeting invitation begins—
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 835-819-565
—GoToMeeting invitation ends—